I suggest you ...

Add Play Next Episode button

When I'm playing a television series on my device I tend to watch multiple episodes in a row, especially when catching up on previous seasons of a series that someone suggested I should check out.

It would be really useful and convenient to have a play next episode button at the end of television content or series content, (i.e. Star Wars Episodes, Lethal Weapon Series, etc.)

308 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Enevolist shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian commented  · 

I would like this option as well. Continuous playing of TV episodes please. This is only possible on the thick client (Media Center) and even there it is a pain to access. You can't do it from mobile devices or plex/web.

• andy commented  · 

i hope this does get added to plex i think its needed i was only just thinking about it the other day while watching tv shows

• Anonymous commented  · 

Swiping to next episode would be nice (and/or setting to allow autoplay of next episode too)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or even have the function to autoplay the next episode after the current one ends.

• alan commented  · 

The way netflix does it works well - there's a button on the screen that pulls up all the episodes of that season and lets you select which one you want.

Feedback and Knowledge Base